Create an Account
x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Poll: What is your overall rating of this software?
This software is EXCELLENT.
This software is GOOD.
This software is AVERAGE.
This software is FAIR.
This software is POOR.
[Show Results]

NoProgra
admin Offline
Administrator

NoProgra
Publisher's website: NoProgra EA Builder

YouTube page

Price to buy: $149.99

Software for creating a custom indicator in mq4 format. You go through various frames and menus, typing in plain English (for the most part). The software is paid, but there is a 4 day demo period (free).

The software is Java based, requires an internet connection to run, and can be installed on only one computer using one license. Software update terms are not mentioned.

The paid version is compatible with MT4 Builds 600 and higher.
NoProgra Custom Indicator Builder is included.

Please rate this software in the poll at the top of this page and post your comments below.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 07:11 AM by admin.)
02-28-2013 06:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xmarksthespot Offline
Contributing Member

RE: NoProgra
I am using NoProgra for a while now and found no flaws. I can easily build an EA and I am no coder. The price is right too... around $150. After all what good is the greatest EA builder if I can't afford it? Also it comes with an indicator builder which more expensive software usually (1) doesn't have or (2) costs extra.

If you can fill out a web form then you can use this builder. I can import custom indicators and open all the .mq4 files in MetaEditor. This builder does not produce errors like some builders and coders do. The awesome thing is I am slowly learning how to write code although I will not be coding for others any time soon.Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 01:55 AM by xmarksthespot.)
10-26-2013 01:53 AM
LGZACRO Offline
Contributing Member

Hey there, I am about thinking to buy noprogra, it seems good to me. Before I used http://www.forexeadvisor.com/expert_generator.aspx and it looks good to me too, but the thing is that it has problems, I don't understand why 1) When I open EA for all currencies at the broker, it opens only max 8 trades. 2) I have seen many charts where the EA should trade (all trade conditions are in agree, but it doesn't). How do You think, where is the problem? In EA builder it self or it is my fault? Could noprogra help me make the EA I talked about without these problems?...
11-16-2013 08:40 AM
xmarksthespot Offline
Contributing Member

NoProgra should work just fine for you. I see you are already in their support forum so that is step #2. Good. I have not tried forexeadvisor so cannot say. Maybe you should post something in that thread to warn others?

Anyhow error 130 is for invalid stops. ECN means SL and TP slots do not show in your new market order window when you go to place an order. You must send SL and TP separately after (modify). Non ECN means the SL and TP slots appear and go with.

Step #1 is the product manual. Support is pointing you in the right direction.
11-17-2013 06:03 AM
admin Offline
Administrator

Relevant parts of Post #3 have been copied to the ForexEAdvisor thread.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 11:38 PM by admin.)
11-17-2013 11:21 PM